There's a lot things to do in Copenhagen, a city known for being the happiest in the world and in which we are safe, you will enjoy its peaceful atmosphere while strolling through its beautiful streets and canals. Copenhagen is also one of the least polluted and cleanest cities in the world, where its historic center stands out with numerous colorful façade buildings, castles and fairytale palaces, green areas, coffee shops and healthy food design venues, which will make May your expectations about the city be widely exceeded.
Based on the time we spent touring the capital of Denmark during our trip to Copenhagen in 4 days, we have made a list of what we think, they are the best 50 things to do in Copenhagen. We start!
1. Return to childhood by climbing bumper cars, roller coasters or carousels in the Tivoli Gardens, one of the oldest amusement parks in the world. You can book the ticket here in advance.
2. Climb up the snail-shaped interior ramp of the Round Tower to enjoy fantastic views of the historic center. The entry is included in the Copenhagen Card.
3. Have a coffee or eat between book shelves in the original Paludan's Book & Cafe.
4. Stroll along the two banks of the Nyhavn canal day and night, the most colorful and famous area of Copenhagen.
8. Save money by buying the Copenhagen Card, with which you will have free admission to most attractions and unlimited use of public transport.
In addition, if you do not want to pay commissions when taking money from ATMs and always have the current exchange, we recommend using the N26 card to pay and the BNEXT card to take money, our two favorite cards for travel.
You can find much more information in the post of the best cards to travel without commissions.
9. Take photos from all angles to The Little Mermaid, the most visited place in Denmark and the icon of Copenhagen. First thing in the morning and late in the afternoon are the best times to see it in peace.
Views from the Church of San Salvador
45. See the magnificent facade of the town hall and the sculpture of Hans Christian Andersen in Radhuspladsen.
46. Visit the National Museum of Denmark with an extensive collection of pieces from the Ice Age, Vikings and ancient Egypt.
47. If you have extra time, book an excursion to the castles of Kronborg, Frederiksborg and Fredensborg with a guide in Spanish, one of the best excursions in Copenhagen.
48. Try cheesecakes with good coffee at the Bertels Salon, which we assure you, is one of the best things to do in Copenhagen.
49. See the Öresund bridge that connects Copenhagen with the Swedish city of Malmö from a viewpoint in the city. In addition to being the longest train-road combined bridge in Europe, it has become famous for the magnificent television series The bridge.
50. Say goodbye to the city with a good beer and try street food from around the world at Copenhagen Street Food.
If you want you can help us complete the list of 50 things to do in Copenhagen, adding your option in the comments.