The OMNIA card for the Vatican and Rome it's basically a tourist card for Rome and Vatican City, with which you can access the most important places saving money and time, as it includes quick access to the places you must visit in Rome.
In addition, it is very important to know that The OMNIA Card includes the Rome Pass and free transport in the city. That is, you will have two passes to Rome, for the value of one, which you can use on different days.
OMNIA includes access to most things to see and do in Rome as well as places to visit in the Vatican.
Remember that The Roma Pass is included in the OMIA, so everything included is the product of the union of both tourist cards.
You can know what this card includes separately in the post «Roma Pass: how it works, what it includes and prices«.
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (includes free audio in St. Peter's Basilica).
- Entrance to 2 of the 7 main attractions of Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Capitoline Museums, Borghese Gallery or St. Angelo Castle.
- Quick entry to St. Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel and Colosseum. This will save you several hours of queue, especially if you travel to Rome in high season or make these visits a weekend or holiday.
It is important to remember that tickets to visit the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums, with quick access, must be booked in advance when collecting the Omnia Pass.
- Tourist bus from Rome for 72 hours.
- Travelcard Rome. With it you can use all public transport in Rome for free.
- Guide to the attractions included and city map
- Discount on more than 30 attractions in Rome.